It's our Open Studios this weekend so lots to do, trying to put up paintings but these walls are rock hard. Yesterday I bent at least 12 different nails but after a visit to the ironmongers I have discovered a new type of small masonry nail and it worked. So off to a good start this morning until I found some paintings I wanted to hang have small strange spots that might be mould, I will have to google it and see if it will get worse. So now more rescue work needed but I need to find what has caused them.
Tuesday I found out that the "studio in the wood" can be a very scary place, lightning strikes directly above, made it feel like a cell. I didn't dare step outside. I think it stirred up the energy though as ideas flowed and I did something drastic the next day after months or maybe even years of procrastinating. I'll let you know how it goes later.